Hartman Environmental Geoscience (HEG) specializes in vapor intrusion support services. Dr. Blayne Hartman, principal of HEG, has been performing vapor intrusion assessments since the mid 1990s and has performed soil gas sampling, soil gas analysis and on-site laboratory services since the mid 1980s. Hartman’s vast connections throughout the vapor intrusion community enable him to call in additional expertise as needed for a specific project. Hartman typically works with the local consultant to provide the necessary expertise for assessing the vapor intrusion pathway. These services include:
- Assessment program design (type of samples, where to sample)
- Determination of site-specific screening levels
- Indoor air and soil gas field sampling and/or sampling supervision
- Continuous monitoring of indoor air for TCE and other VOCs
- On-site analysis of indoor air and/or soil gas samples by 8021, 8260, TO-14, TO-15, TO-17
- Data review and interpretation
- Risk calculations using J-E models
- Preparation of workplans and interpretive reports
- Review of workplans prepared by others
- Review of interpretive reports prepared by others
- Interaction with regulatory agencies.
- Training on the vapor intrusion pathway and sampling methods.
- Mitigation system design & installation
- Expert witness and litigation support
You can’t even contemplate what number of your school health problems is without question sorted out the minute you decide to ask for guru aid and pay money for essay records pay for essay