Hunting for your trusted dissertation composing support? All of our experienced people will offer you any top-notch on line dissertation aid easily essay writing services.
Dr. Hartman has been giving field sampling and vapor intrusion training since the early 1990s. He is noted for his practical, clear and enthusiastic speaking style (you won’t be bored, we assure you). He has provided training on soil gas methods and vapor intrusion to State regulatory agencies in over 30 states, many of the EPA regions, the DOD, EPRI, and countless stakeholder groups and consulting firms. He was an instructor in the 2010 EPA-OUST course, the ITRC 2-day course, API and ASTM vapor intrusion courses. He gave a 3-day vapor intrusion course in Brazil in 2012 and participated in a 1-day petroleum VI course at three cities in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne & Perth) in October 2012 and again in Melbourne in September 2013 and most recently in Melbourne in September 2015. He has given 2-day training courses at 20 locations around the US since 2012. He currently offers both 1-day and 2-day training courses.
Below are upcoming training locations and a list of previous training. If you would like to sponsor a training course, contact Dr. Hartman.
Upcoming VI Courses
For more details or if if you would like to sponsor a training course, contact Dr. Hartman.
- Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2-Day Course with AESAS, July 2019
- Chicago 2019, 1-Day course with Argonne Nat’l Lab, May 30, 2019
- Jefferson City, MO 2-Day course with MO-DNR, Sept 11 & 12, 2018
- Seattle WA 1-Day Course: May 31, 2018
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 2-Day course with NM-ENV May 8 & 9, 2018
- Baltimore, MD 2-Day Course: October 3 & 4, 2017:
- Dallas, TX, 2-Day course: May 2 & 3, 2017
- Oakland CA & Southern CA, February 28 & March 1,2 & 3 2017
- Salt Lake City 2-Day course, with Utah DEQ, November 29 & 30, 2016
- Navy Public Health, Portsmouth VA, September 2016
- Columbus Ohio 2-Day course, with Ohio EPA, May 10 & 11, 2016. With Ohio EPA.
- New England 2-Day course, April 5 & 6, 2016. Lebanon, NH with Vermont DEC
- Memphis, October 29 & 30, 2015 – 2-day Vapor Intrusion Course with Tennessee DEC
- Indianapolis 1-Day course for Indiana Dept. Environmental Management (IDEM) – October 28, 2015
- Australia VI Training – Melbourne Australia, September 2015
- Chicago, May 28 & 29, 2015 – 2-Day Vapor Intrusion Course with Argonne National Laboratory
- Knoxville, March 31 & April 1, 2015 – 2-day Vapor Intrusion Course with Tennessee DEC
- Seattle January 13 & 14, 2015 – 2-Day Vapor Intrusion Course with WA-ECY
- Tennessee DEC, Nashville TN, Nov 18 & 19, 2014 – 2-day Vapor Intrusion Course with Tennessee DEC
- Missouri DNR, Jefferson City MO, July 9 & 10, 2014 – 2-day Vapor Intrusion Course with Missouri DNR
- For Georgia-EPD, 1-day training, May 27, 2014
- ASTSWMO Meeting, Tampa FL – May 20, 2013
- Tel Aviv Israel, 3-hour training – April 1, 2014
- For Alameda County, CA, 2-day course – January 2014
- For New Mexico ENV, 2-day course, December 18 & 19, 2013
- Michigan PVI Training with DEQ – Grand Rapids MI, December 4, 2013 & Ysipiani MI, December 5, 2013
- Petroleum Vapor Intrusion Training – Melbourne Australia, September 2013
- Vapor Intrusion Training – 3 cities in Australia, October 2012
- 2-Day Vapor Intrusion Training given to Alaska DEQ, May 2012
- Vapor Intrusion Training – to CETESB, Sao Paulo Brazil April 2012
- Vapor Intrusion Training, 3-day course, Sao Paulo Brazil, February 2011
- EPA-OUST Petroleum Vapor Intrusion Training, February 2010